Wildlife Removal Technician Peterborough
A Wildlife Removal Technician helps solve problems with urban wildlife in Peterborough. You will help raccoons or squirrels out of an attic, skunks from under a shed, or help other animals and birds out of difficult and intrusive situations. Free free to read more about pest control jobs.
If you are comfortable with working at heights, are handy with general repairs, and have a positive attitude your work will give peace of mind (and a good night’s rest) to customers and help stranded wildlife find better and more appropriate homes every day.
- Inspect buildings for wildlife damage and entry points
- Install one-way door, or trap to remove wildlife humanely
- Repair wildlife damage and seal all points of entry
- Provide wildlife proofing solutions to prevent future problems
Salary and Benefits
As a full-time Wildlife Removal Specialist, you will receive a biweekly salary as well as regular additional monthly bonuses for work completed. You will be equipped with a company vehicle, wildlife removal and animal control supplies, power tools, company phone, gas card, and receive full health and dental benefits. Salary range 38,000.00 – $50,000.00 based on experience – plus monthly bonuses..
Aside from providing continuous on the job training and development, we encourage every member of our team to pursue additional company-sponsored certifications and licenses. These can include but not limited to: Working at Heights Training, Safety Training, Wildlife and Trapping Related Certifications, Structural, Landscape, or other Ontario Pesticide Training and Certifications. Such certifications will enable you to advance in higher-paying positions and take on new challenges.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be committed to the humane treatment of animals
- Hold a valid G Driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Is physically fit as the job requires carrying equipment, climbing on ladders, working in confined spaces (attics), crouching, bending, kneeling
- Can be empathetic to customer concerns, have good listening and observation skills
- Is self-motivated and can work individually and as part of a team
- Is adaptable and open to learning
Experience in wildlife removal, pest control and/or general construction-related fields is an asset.
Why Work With Us?
Wildlife Shield is a division of The Exterminators Inc. We are an established but growing pest control and wildlife removal company servicing Peterborough and the Greater Toronto Area. We take pride in our work, enjoy helping customers and solving problems. We are ambitious but above all, we are a team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information please visit our websites:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Wildlife Removal or Pest Control: 1 year (Required)
- Full G licence (Required)
Why Work With Us?
The Exterminators Inc. is an established but growing pest control and wildlife removal company servicing the Greater Toronto Area. We take pride in our work, enjoy helping customers and solving problems. We are ambitious but above all we are a team.
Please apply with resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. You can use the contact form bellow.