GUARANTEED BED BUG CONTROL SOLUTIONS
OR CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE
Bed Bug Extermination Preparation Checklist
A professional bed bug treatment requires a little preparation for the treatment to be most effective. We will be updating this page with more information and images soon.
- Collect any visible dead or alive bed bug samples and place sealed bags
- Remove all linens, clothing, stuffed animals etc. from bedroom closets.
- Place all items-clothes from affected rooms in sealed plastic bags.
- Wash all linens, bedding materials, clothing, stuffed animals, etc., in the highest allowable water temperature and dry on the hottest allowable heat setting.
- All laundered items such as linens, clothing, stuffed animals, etc. should be placed in new plastic bags or plastic containers, sealed tightly and relocated to the living room until after treatment
- Remove all items from closets, including any items on closet shelves. Follow the procedure above for laundering all clothing. No items should remain in the closet.
- Remove all miscellaneous items from dressers, night stands, chests, etc. and place them in plastic bags or sealed containers
- All clothing, linens and other items must be cleaned (free of bed bugs) and kept isolated until the bed bug problem is eliminated.
- Furnace and heaters and any open flames should be turned off for the duration of treatment.
- People and pets must leave the area during treatment and wait the stated amount of time before reentering, usually 4 hours unless specified differently by technician
- Fish tanks need to be turned off and covered for the duration of treatment and for four hours after treatment is complete.
- 2nd treatment will be performed 10-14 days after the first treatment. Exterminator performing the service will schedule the second treatment on site.
IF BED BUGS RETURN WITHIN THE CONTRACTUAL PERIOD SO WILL WE.
If pests return following service and within the guarantee and warranty period we will return at no additional cost. We work hard on keeping our customers pest free. We guarantee every service and provide extensive warranties to make sure pests are gone and our customers are happy. Call The Exterminators for bed bug extermination Toronto solutions.
GIVE US A CALL
Speak directly to a professional pest control specialist and schedule an inspection or treatment.